The update for WooCommerce Version 2.6.14 was released on February 3. It’s an update which brings small improvements and fixes.
* Fix – Ensure product exists in wc_update_product_stock.
* Fix – Send emails using the site language.
* Fix – Remove tilde typo.
* Fix – Fixed notice in get_rating_count.
* Tweak – Define arg and return data types, added extra descriptions, and correctly cast IDs in the Rest API.
* Tweak – Handle custom error data in WC_REST_Exception.
* Tweak – Display conflicted product ID when using a duplicate SKU via the API.
* Localisation – Add Finnish defaults to the installer.
Always backup your system that you can restore your system by a failed update installation.