WordPress 4.7.3 was released on March 6 and contains 39 maintenance fixes and fixes following six security issues:
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) via media file metadata.
- Control characters can trick redirect URL validation.
- Unintended files can be deleted by administrators using the plugin deletion functionality.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) via video URL in YouTube embeds.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) via taxonomy term names.
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) in Press This leading to excessive use of server resources.
An official list can be found here.
Remember to backup and install security related updates fast.